Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Great Kreskin

Not that I am counting, but according to my QVC-Italia contract, I have a total of 914 days as an expatriate. With only a few of those days exhausted, I thought it might be fun to make 10 predictions on what might happen lo, these 30 months when I return to QVC- US.

10. The Philadelphia Eagles will not win a Super Bowl.
9. My son Jack will dunk a basketball and Teri & Andrew will each hit legitimate home runs.
8. I will learn to like olives, anchovies, feta cheese and detest American pizza.
7. I will be the only male Pong Champion to hold his title for three consecutive years.
6. I will have spent more time with my extended family in Italy than in the US.
5. Edith Keeler must still die.
4. 15+ QVC executives will have different roles, in or out of the company.
3. My kids will cry when it is time to leave Italy.
2. My wife will cry when it is time to leave Italy.
1. Cardona to Como will still be the best mind-clearing train ride of all-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment