Tuesday, May 18, 2010

American School of Milan

Yesterday I visited the American School of Milan, the place where Jack, Teri and Andrew will spend their next two years of schooling. It was very impressive. It is a small school, located south of Milan in the town of Opera. Each class ranges in size between 18 and 24 children. 52 different nationalities are represented and 40% are Italians. I believe the children will enjoy attending school here as the atmosphere was quite friendly and relaxed.

I also did my first bit of international driving. It really wasn't worth the hype. Just like driving in any big city, which I enjoy..

The only challenge now remains where to live. I love Monza, but it just too far from school. Over the next week and a half, I will investigate living in the other ex-pat communities of Arese and Seagrate which are a little more feasible for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment