Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A good deal of wine, A good deal of wine

Not sure what happened to my post of last evening. Oh, well. Needless to say, I have made it to Milan. Today was my first full day. Not a great deal of goings on at work. Language is a struggle. Most of my American counterparts are well beyond where I am. I am at least accomplished at getting on the train to work, and eating my free breakfast. Today at work, I found out that we cannot have the information that I had hoped on the show hosts cards. Strike one.

I did, however, find out that a car should be available to me this weekend so I can go sightseeing and visit the American School of Milan on Tuesday. My children will matriculate there. Apparently the 9th grade is currently on a week long field trip to Paris. What a great experience the kids are about to have.

I am having a great experience as well. Last night, spaghetti and seafood at an outdoor cafe'. Tonight, steak fiorentina at another fantastic Milano restaurant. And yes, there was excellent wine. A good deal of it.

Tomorrow, I begin my first interviews for the coordinating producer role. Should be interesting.

Thanks for reading. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment