Sunday, May 9, 2010

And This Time With Feeling

It appears that the Icelandic Volcanic Ash has cleared enough to allow the plane take off, albeit a bit late. If all goes well I will be in Milan by 10am (4am Eastern).

Today, did not pass without incident. While it was nice to spend extended time with Miriam on Mother's Day, it was not under the best of circumstances. So Mir would not have to drive to Newark, NJ for the third time in two days, it was determined that I would board an Amtrak train to Newark this afternoon. When I arrived at the Wilmington, DE (temporary) train station, I was told that trains were running approximately 2 hours late due to an incident near the Baltimore airport. You guessed it, for the third time in less than 3o hours, Miriam was making the round trip to Newark's Liberty International. Happy Mother's Day Miriam.

If I get in to Milan in a decent time, I am hoping to check out QVC-Italia in person for the first time. Really looking forward to checking out my new home.


No comments:

Post a Comment