Monday, May 17, 2010

Big Day Tomorrow

By Italy work standards, today was rather mundane. I did have my first interview that needed to be completely interpreted as my potential employee did not speak Englese. She may actually get a line producer job. I was quite impressed.

The other thing that was interesting was that today was the first clear day I have had at work and the rumors are true. I can see the snow covered Italian Alps from my office window. Very cool.

Tomorrow will be big. I am visiting my children's proposed school, the American School of Milan, for the first time. What makes it even more adventurous is tomorrow will be the first time I have driven internationally. Look out Italia.

OK after another night of Pizze, this time the Napoli with anchovies and capers, I am ready to shut it down. Buonasera.


1 comment:

  1. Anchovies?? I did not know you ate anchovies. Andrew would like the capers.

    ReplyDelete